Today Chris and Emily came over. And we already played guns, Lego's, computer and ate some pizza. It seems every day we are watching some ones kids over but I don't care it's fun.
Hmmmm, why would people want to be at your house..... Oh, maybe it is because you play so nice, you are a good friend, and I get to run errands or sit around with your mom.
I know why everyone wants to come to your house~~~it's because you are a fun family. Your mom and you guys make sure everyone has a good time whenever anyone comes by for a visit.
9 comments:
You guys can come to our house any time you want. That would be fun.
I am glad that you enjoy having friends over.
You and your family are VERY hospitable people.
Ryan, I know why you have friends over a lot. Because your mom saids "YES" a lot. I like her to say "YES"
Hmmmm, why would people want to be at your house..... Oh, maybe it is because you play so nice, you are a good friend, and I get to run errands or sit around with your mom.
I'm glad that you had fun with Chris and Emily. I had fun playing at your house too.
I know why everyone wants to come to your house~~~it's because you are a fun family. Your mom and you guys make sure everyone has a good time whenever anyone comes by for a visit.
Anything new going on in Rhino's World???
I had LOTS of fun at your house,
thanks for having us over.
Post a Comment